Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5158 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5158 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
             by Tony S
Toshiba has always built, what I think about, a top quality product.

This laptop computer was bought to assist me in day-to-day tasks associated with my job.
I currently work in the IT field and need a stable, working, fast laptop computer to assist me with repairs.

This laptop computer is no different.

For the cost, the Intel Core i3 processor delivers.
After removing most of what I think about "bloatware", there wasn't a whole lot, the computer ran as rapid as it would have with a fresh install of Windows 7.

The fan noise, as some have reported, has not been an issue for me at all.

The screen is bright an vivid.
The keyboard is excellent.
The mouse pad feels nice, you can always tell you are on it thanks to the grainy matte finish.
The laptop computer is surprisingly light for a 15" screen.

If you are thinking about a brand spanking new laptop computer for everything but gambling, this is an excellent product.
I recommend Toshiba against any other laptop computer brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment