Thursday, June 30, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5156 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Grey)

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5156 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Grey)
          by Qaqi M
I bought my Satellite 15 months ago & have loved it until weeks ago when the three USB ports on the right-hand side came loose & fell inside. I took the computer to a repair shop & was told this is a common issue with Toshiba laptops due to the weld Toshiba makes use of for the ports; they could not repair it but could send it in to Toshiba for repair -- at a cost of $400! I contacted Toshiba & was told that since I was one time two months out of warranty, they could repair it, but it would cost me \.\. $400! In the event you go online & search for Toshiba USB Port issues, you will discover a slew of people that have experienced the same issue with their Toshiba laptops, even current year models. Save your money & buy a different brand of laptop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment