Monday, August 1, 2011

HP G62-340us 15.6-Inch Laptop PC - Up to 4 Hours of Battery Life (Charcoal)

HP G62-340us 15.6-Inch Laptop PC - Up to 4 Hours of Battery Life (Charcoal)
HP G62-340us 15.6-Inch Laptop PC - Up to 4 Hours of Battery Life (Charcoal)
An affordable laptop can be stylish, . The HP G62-340US Laptop PC delivers productivity, reliability & fun at a great value. Watch DVDs & view images basically on the 15.6-inch diagonal High-Definition LED display. Browse the Web from any room & on the go using built-in Wi-Fi, and chat face-to-face over the Net using the integrated HP webcam. 3GB of memory help you work in multiple applications simultaneously. This HP laptop computer looks great with the fingerprint-resistant, textured HP Imprint finish with the prism design in charcoal. The HP G62-340US Laptop PC is an all-around performer that keeps up with everything you do. Manage everyday tasks using the full-size keyboard & get speedy access to e-mail & other common applications. Burn custom labels onto CDs & DVDs using LightScribe Expertise, and store thousands of images right on the hard drive. transfer images directly from a memory card to your HP laptop computer. You can also enjoy online games in crisp detail using integrated Intel HD video graphics.
by Amar M(India)
I bought this for my spouse as a Xmas present. Installed MS Office, moved her e mail, etc. I noticed that it appeared to space out now and then ("Not Responding" in any folder or program window), but I put it down to Windows 7 walking on a comparatively low-powered machine. Well, the freezes became more frequent, so I called HP. After numerous process restores, disk and memory tests, and other diagnostics, They had me send it in for repair. two weeks later, it is back with the CPU replaced. Same issue, immediately. Back to HP, two more weeks, motherboard replaced--same issue. Now it is been another couple of weeks. HP says they are "building" me a replacement, but cannot tell me when it might arrive. I'll update if/when resolved.

2 comments:

  1. HP laptop or computer looks great with the fingerprint-resistant, uneven HP Mark complete with the prism style in grilling.
    customised bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow…I am bowled by your level of knowledge. I am so impressed. I think you have got a deep insight into this topic. Could not think on those lines ever…I think you are gifted…keep going. Thumbs up!
    promotional products

    ReplyDelete